Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Has been awhile since I have posted an update, but don't know if it really matters. I am feeling a little discouraged again with the blog page. I am beginning to wonder if I should just call it quits with the page. I started it to meet other families with autistic children, and share stories of Matt. I have shared stories, but not received any feedback. Haven't met any families through the page either. Maybe there is something else Matt and I are suppose to do. I know that God blessed me with Matt for a very good reason. He touches so many people in a positive way. I thought that the page would be a way for him to continue to reach others, but am not so sure that this is what God had in mind of us to inspire others. Just trying to determine where to go from here at the present time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Janet. I wish I knew how to offer you advice to promote your blog better! :(
    I'm your loyal reader - at least! Even if I'm a few days behind lol

    ReplyDelete