Friday, June 19, 2009

Feeling a little discouraged this am . When I started this page for Matt and myself I was very confident that I would come in contact with other families with autistic children. However, my blog page hasn't picked up followers or received many comments. I thought that our stories might inspire others and in return give Matt and myself an insight to others experiencing the same challenges we have and have had dealing with autism. I am troubled as to whether I am not putting the blog out there to others in the proper manner or if, to put it simply, that no one is interested in Matt's accomplishments and struggles. In our state I have yet to find anyone through this page that has children with autism.
Are any of you out there??? I look at others who have pages with updates on their children and posts regarding autism and wonder what am I doing wrong. If anyone could please help me with suggestions for the page or with any advise as to other blogs that I may join I would most appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I randomly found your blog today as I was checking out who else out there on blogger.com liked the great book Liberty and Tyranny and I'm glad that I did. Very interesting stuff. I am a conservative blogger and seminary student in Chicago (rjmoeller.com). Blessings on you and your son. Keep up the good work. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete